Title: React Native Developer
Join our Fintech Team as a React Native Developer!
Who we are:
Fintech is the premier software and business solutions provider for the beverage alcohol industry, offering strategic and integrated solutions for suppliers, distributors, and retailers.
Responsibilities at a Glance:
• Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS and Android applications
• Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
• Implement pixel perfect UIs that match designs
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
• Integrate third-party API’s
• Write unit and integration tests
• Work with Native modules when required
• Work as part of a small team, which will include other developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer
• Assist with building estimates
• Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
• 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
• Test driven development using Jest
• Previous experience with AWS technologies is a plus.
• Experience with GraphQL preferred
• Global state management (Redux or MobX)
• Experience with Amplify Library is a plus
• An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
• Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
• Ability to identify with the goals of Fintech’s clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to work full time 40+ hours per week
• Collaborative team culture with challenging work assignments to meet our customer needs
• Awesome 401(k) – 100% employer match up to 10% of your salary! This earned us the Plan Sponsor finalist title for 2020!
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Employer paid life and AD&D insurance
• Employer paid long and short-term disability
• 18 PTO days a year
• Working for an industry that is thriving and fun
How to Apply:
• Please apply on-line with your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and salary requirement to Indeed.com.
• Check us out on www.fintech.com!
Relocation is not offered for this position. Valid work authorization required. This is not a sponsored position.
See full details and apply at https://www.indeed.com/job/react-native-developer-b40b2c00a1fd9396