Title: Full Stack Developer
Join our Fintech Team as a Full Stack Developer!
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for architecting and building mission-critical applications. The Full Stack Developer coordinates with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure to reach project goals.
Who we are:
Fintech is the premier software and business solutions provider for the beverage alcohol industry, offering strategic and integrated solutions for suppliers, distributors, and retailers.
Responsibilities at a Glance:
· Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
· Design and enforce the use of automated unit and integration testing
· Build delightful user experiences using Angular
· Understand RESTful architecture
· Iterate rapidly on features, tooling, and processes as we launch the first versions of new products
· Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
· Work the team to determine requirements, review UI/UX designs
· Write unit and integration tests
· Work collaboratively as part of a small team, which will include other developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer
· Assist with building estimates
· Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
· Ability to identify with the goals of Fintech’s clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them
· 3+ years of experience with MEAN stack development
· Experience with NoSQL databases
· Experience developing solutions for cloud environments (AWS, Azure or GCP)
· 3+ years working in a continuous integration (CI) environment
· Experience writing unit tests (Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, etc.)
· Strong foundation in computer science and object-oriented design
· B.S. in computer science or equivalent work experience
· Ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English
• Collaborative team culture with challenging work assignments to meet our customer needs
• Awesome 401(k) – 100% employer match up to 10% of your salary! This earned us the Plan Sponsor finalist title for 2020!
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Employer paid life and AD&D insurance
• Employer paid long and short-term disability
• 18 PTO days a year
• Working for an industry that is thriving and fun
How to Apply:
• Please apply on-line with your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and salary requirement to Indeed.com.
• Check us out on www.fintech.com!
Relocation is not offered for this position. Valid work authorization required. This is not a sponsored position.
See full details and apply at https://www.indeed.com/job/full-stack-developer-49544928032f8677