Title: Project Manager- Workday Implementation
Company: Schellman & Co., LLC.
For the past 17 years, Schellman has consistently changed the landscape of compliance. We perform only IT services for our clients, including auditing and cybersecurity assessments. We move quickly, remain at the forefront of the industry and more closely align with a tech firm than a CPA firm.
As we were just named one of the fastest growing firms for the second year in a row, we are adding a highly talented Project Manager to our team.
The Project Manager is part of a collaborative team that supports the organization through significant transformational change. This role is primarily focused on project management for the ERP implementation and managing the day-to-day change and communication responsibilities like gathering information, creating training and messaging, planning and communicating to drive adoption across the organization. Secondary responsibilities will include additional projects that support the organization, as time allows. This role reports to the Executive Sponsor, with support from key leaders. This is a one-year fixed-term role, with the potential to convert to a permanent role.
· Work in conjunction with client team project manager to determine and define project scope and objectives, following the organizations SDLC process
· Predict and schedule the resources needed to reach objectives; manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
· Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan and keep resources on task and on time
· Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
· Ensure technical documents or artifacts are published
· Assess the change management needs of each assigned project based on audience (directly and indirectly impacted) and size, scope, and complexity of the planned change initiative.
· Create a comprehensive change management plan (CMP), consistent with and aligned to the broader Schellman Strategy to include:
· Communications needs & activities
· Training needs
· Ongoing support and documentation needs
· Timeline, budget, and measurable success criteria
· Work with respective technical and functional resources to:
· Understand the technology solution, development process and go-live plan
· Document the technology (as needed) and develop training content
· Work with other members of the Leadership team to implement the training and change plan – delivering consistent and high-quality communication and learning experiences to constituents (internal and external).
· Design and implement tools and processes to measure adoption success.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· 5- 7 years’ experience supporting transformative, enterprise project and change management initiatives.
· Excellent project management skills and demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
· Demonstrated ability to understand adoption and success efforts for technology implementations including managing training, communications, process improvement, and other change management efforts.
· Demonstrated ability to consult and work collaboratively with business partners, subject matter experts, technical resources, vendor partners, and business partners and diverse groups and individuals at any and all levels of an organization.
· Outstanding writing, editing, critical reasoning, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly and to convert technical or complex information and concepts into easily understandable text and illustrations.
· Demonstrated ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate the effectiveness of change management plans and improve as needed.
· May manage internal and/or external teams, schedules and budgets.
· PM experience with Workday ERP, or other commercial systems highly desired.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Change, Information Technology, Business, or other field.
This position is located in Tampa, FL. At this time we are unable to consider candidates that are remote-based, need sponsorship, or are located outside of the United States. Also, we will NOT be utilizing agency recruiters, although we appreciate the offer to help with our openings.
Schellman & Company, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
See full details and apply at https://www.schellman.com/careers?gh_jid=4571918002