Title: Content Marketing Manager
Company: Intellichief, LLC
Why Join IntelliChief?
Content Marketing Manager
What makes IntelliChief a GREAT fit for YOU? Are you looking for the “start-up” feel in an established and growing company? Do you want to join a market leader known for outstanding support, implementation and product? Do you want to be part of a company whose business strategy is to delight its clients – and who accomplishes that by hiring only the best, highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our Team?
IntelliChief is an industry-leading provider of Electronic Content Management (ECM) software solutions for automating workflows for accounts payable, sales orders and other mission critical business processes.
We dedicate ourselves to being socially conscious, good corporate citizens, and attribute the company’s success and growth to the technical expertise, loyalty and dedication of our employees. We seek an experienced and enthusiastic team members for our Tampa, FL office to help us reach a greater level of growth. We offer a diverse and open working environment, fostering a creative and dynamic company culture where highly motivated and intelligent team members can excel.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to lead content marketing strategy and execution. The ideal candidate will bring expertise in all things content, website and SEO to our marketing team. You will understand our business goals and help us define a strategy that delivers in those goals. You’ll create excellent content our targets and prospects actually want, share that content with the appropriate parties and channels, and measure the results.
You will collaborate closely with stakeholders and sales and to understand our buyers, their journeys, and the content that will drive satisfaction and sales. An exceptional track record in content creation, website and SEO management and ABM are essential. Energy, enthusiasm, and readiness to take the bull by the horns also required.
What You’ll Do
• Collaborate to define an effective content marketing strategy that drives sales at reasonable cost
• Create excellent, well-written marketing content to support sales and branding goals, and adjust that content by market and persona as necessary
• Own website and SEO, driving page rankings and visits
• Manage all distribution channels including web, SEO, social media, and ABM campaigns,
• Own distribution plan and execution – including identifying the right channels and communication cadences
• Conduct periodic competitive and site audits
• Work with digital marketing manager to utilize marketing and sales automation platforms to full potential
• Articulate the business goal behind each piece of content or campaign created
• 4+ years in content creation, content marketing, or related
• Brand, sales, and journalist mindset: you can create the content our audiences are looking for and optimize their paths to conversion
• SEO versed – strong understanding of SEO, necessary content categorization, structure and link building
• Extensive B2B marketing content creation experience with proven results – software experience a plus
• Superb communicator – excellent copywriter, able to communicate complex information in a compelling, simple way using your audience’s words
• Strong design talent – skilled at using information hierarchy, imagery and design to clearly communicate a message
• Data-driven – experienced at designing measurement practices, reporting on content marketing performance, and using performance metrics to optimize strategies
• Familiar with automation – understanding of marketing and sales automation tools like SalesForce, Pardot and WordPress
• Social-media guru: versed in best practices of primary social media channels
• Collaborative – able to work extremely well with others to establish and create goals
• Driven, self-starter – excited by start-ups and growth stage environments
• Cross-channel storyteller – Able to tell stories using words, images, audio and video. Know when to use which type.
• This position is based in our Tampa, FL office
About Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and career advancement. We also offer a generous benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, paid time off, paid-volunteer day to participate in the charity/organization of your choice, social events, and matching 401(k), as well as additional learning opportunities to advance your career and role.
To apply: please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
See full details and apply at https://www.intellichief.com/careers/