Title: Project Manager
Company: Geographic Solutions Inc
Provide business analysis information and best practices for UI Modernization projects; serve as onsite Project Manager at designated client locations; consult with team members such as project managers, business analysts, and other internal resources to develop and implement a variety of solutions within the Employer’s internal project deliverables schedule; attend UI conferences and events as needed as a representative of the Company; review proposal response deliverables and provide guidance and assistance on proposal preparation.
• Requirements: PMP and Bachelor’s Degree required
• Ability to write design specifications outlining needs to support the Company’s Virtual OneStop, Unemployment and ReEmployment products, in support Department of Labor Employment and Training programs.
• MS SQL server (2000/2005/2008) and query knowledge is essential
• Testing of applications written to the design specifications written.
• Ability to track data through the database as it relates to the application and when required federal reporting requirements
• A solid knowledge of Department of Labor Employment and Training programs is desired, to include one or more of the following examples Wagner-Peyser, Workforce Investment Act, Trade Adjustment Assistance
• Possess a general understanding of application programming, database and system design
• Understanding of Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures
• Ability to analyze system requirements relative to the base software functionality and configuration
See full details and apply at http://geographicsolutions.com