Title: Sr. Sales Engineer
Company: IntelliChief, LLC
Why Join IntelliChief?
What makes IntelliChief a GREAT fit for YOU? Are you looking for the “start-up” feel in a well-established and rapidly growing company? Do you want to join a market leader known for its outstanding support, implementation, and product? Do you want to be part of a company whose business strategy is to delight its clients – and who accomplishes that by hiring only the best, highly motivated, and enthusiastic individuals to join our Team?
IntelliChief is an industry-leading provider of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software solutions for automating workflows for accounts payable, sales orders and other mission-critical business processes.
We dedicate ourselves to being socially conscious, good corporate citizens, and attribute the company’s success and growth to the technical expertise, loyalty, and dedication of our employees. We seek experienced and enthusiastic team members to help us reach a greater level of growth. We offer a diverse and open working environment, fostering a creative and dynamic company culture where highly motivated and intelligent team members can excel.
About the Role
• IntelliChief is seeking a Sr. Sales Engineer to partner with our sales team on enterprise opportunities to demonstrate how our range of products solves key business issues.
• A combination of both technical and industry-related experience is essential to bring our product to life around solution-centered approaches to Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions – automating workflows for accounts payable, sales orders, and other mission-critical business processes.
• The Sr Sales Engineer will hire and train Jr. Sales Engineers as needed to support Account Executives
• Sr. Sales engineers provide technical direction to customers and the sales team in the development of a fully integrated solution tailored to clients’ business needs and goals.
• The Sr. Sales Engineer addresses pre-sales technical issues and specific business applications (ERP, Financials, etc.) and interfaces with the customer’s management team to assess major operational requirements; and addresses the customer’s product/service needs by demonstrating solutions in a live environment.
• The Sr. Sales Engineer will also assist in building and maintaining demos and supporting salesforce readiness and market positioning.
What You’ll Do
• Present IntelliChief value proposition and product demonstrations at trade shows, conduct webinars, and present at customer sites
• Maintain in-depth product and “best practice” knowledge of all IntelliChief solutions
• Work with Sales Management to create, manage, and update all demonstration systems and assist with training new sales executives on presentation skills
• Assist direct sales force in complex sales opportunities by:
• building customized demonstrations that match customer requirements
• responding to functional/technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
• creating customer-specific SOWs
• Transition customers to Professional Services team post-sale to ensure proper description of requirements
• Provide feedback to Product Manager regarding customer-requested product features
• Collaborate with Sales Engineering team to update solution demonstrations
• Hire, train and manage Jr. Sales Engineers
• You have a take-charge attitude and desire to research and implement new ideas in order to solve customer/industry business problems
• You possess excellent listening/presentation/communication skills translating complex technical solutions into business terminology that resonates with customers
• You are inquisitive about technology and using it to solve business problems
• You have a strong technical aptitude with an ability to creatively apply technology solutions to customer-specific business requirements
• You have 3+ years of experience interacting directly with customers, preferably working with CFO/Accounting/Operations personnel
• You have 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows and host systems, and familiarity with demo environment management software (e.g., VMWare)
• You bring an understanding of line-of-business and back-office processes and applications used (e.g., Finance and Order Management functions) (desirable)
• You love travel and are able to travel up to 50% of time
• You earned a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline
• This role can be located anywhere in the continental U.S., although the person would ideally be located in the Southeast (Tampa) region
About Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and career advancement. We also offer a generous benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, paid time off, paid-volunteer day to participate in the charity/organization of your choice, social events, and matching 401(k), as well as additional learning opportunities to advance your career and role.
About IntelliChief – an industry-leading provider of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software solutions for automating accounts payable processing, sales order processing, and other mission-critical business processes.
See full details and apply at https://www.intellichief.com/careers/