Title: National Account Manager
Company: Vendita Tech
Type of Position: Full-time
Vendita is currently searching for two National Account Managers to act as the customer advocate for selling our Master Automation Solution (MAS) platform.
Based in Tampa, FL, Vendita has been around for over 12 years, focused on the software asset management of the Oracle Database. Recently, Vendita began shipping MAS.
MAS is software built by DBAs, for DBAs. It is our proprietary automation software that allows you to monitor and explore databases, address database health and keep your DBAs more informed than ever before. This results in reduced time and costs associated with the management and organization of multiple database platforms, while also increasing security and functionality.
MAS allows you to operate your IT environment under a single pane of glass. This single dashboard helps streamline management through compliance monitoring, ease integration of new technology and boost overall DBA productivity via automation.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. Follow up on all leads and hit assigned revenue targets. (Quota)
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads, demand generation and exceeding sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers and set appointments and demonstrations as well as have a technical aptitude.
If you are motivated, results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
• Own the Vendita Sales Process (VSP) from beginning to end
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails and social media
• Present our company to potential clients as well as the MAS platform
• Set appointments and hold product/solution demonstrations
• Build value propositions with our go-to-market personas
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Exceed revenue targets
• Report to the Chief Revenue Officer on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
• Keep the pipeline clean in CRM
• Have accurate and meaningful pipeline and forecast discussions with leadership
• MUST HAVE 7+ years’ experience in selling SaaS or SOFTWARE
• Proven work experience as a National Account Manager in the software marketplace
• Solid understanding of technology, database preferred
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales processes
• Track record of growing the pipeline and closing business
• Experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce/SugarCRM)
• Familiarity with the MS Office Suite
• Capable of building your own pipeline leveraging appropriate tools (ZoomInfo Advanced)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
• BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE ROLE and is BASED IN TAMPA, FL
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
• 401(k) Matching
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Vision Insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Supplemental Pay: Commission Pay
Vendita has specialized disinfectant cleaners come to the office every night for cleaning. We follow all federal, state and local guidelines to maximize our employee’s health and safety.
Sales: 7 years (Preferred)
Paid Training: Yes
Management: Team Lead
• Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is
• Meet monthly quotas
• Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by
developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
• Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their
• Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and
removing accounts as needed
• Other duties as requested
A waiting period may apply. Only full-time employees eligible