Title: Business Development Representative
Company: Vendita Tech
Type of Position: Full-time
Travel Required: Yes: 10%
No Bonus Eligible: Activities Based TBD
Vendita is currently searching for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams for our MAS product platform.
MAS is software built by DBAs, for DBAs. It is our proprietary automation software that allows you to monitor and explore databases, address database health and keep your DBAs more informed than ever before. This results in reduced time and costs associated with the management and organization of multiple database platforms, while also increasing security and functionality.
MAS allows you to operate your IT environment under a single pane of glass. This singular dashboard helps streamline management through compliance monitoring, ease integration of new technology and boost overall DBA productivity via automation.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers and set appointments and demonstrations for the account teams. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Present our company to potential clients
• Set appointments and demonstrations for the account teams
• Build value propositions with our go-to-market personas
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
• Report to the Chief Revenue Officer on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
• Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
• Track record of growing the pipeline
• Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce/SugarCRM)
• Familiarity with the MS Office Suite
• Capable of building your own pipeline leverage appropriate tools (ZoomInfo Advanced)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
• BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Pay: $40,000.00 – $48,000.00 per year
• 401(k) Matching
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Vision Insurance
Schedule: 8-hour shift. Monday through Friday
We have specialty cleaners come every night to disinfect the office to ensure the safety of our employees. Should we have the need to work remotely due to future restrictions, we will comply with ALL federal, state and local requirements.
Sales Lead Generation: 3 years (Required)
A waiting period may apply. Only full-time employees eligible
See full details and apply at https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Vendita&l=Tampa%2C%20FL&ts=1597168949286&rq=1&rsIdx=0&fromage=last&newcount=3&vjk=b8f9c7543fd0296f