Title: User Experience Designer – 500364700
User Experience Designer-25539
Technology and Engineering-USAOldsmar, Florida
Nielsen provides data insights into everything consumers watch and buy. That means we work with many partners like Google, Facebook and others to leverage cutting edge software to provide data visualizations to our clients like ABC, NBC, CBS, Disney, Walmart and many, many more throughout the World. Together we will create technologies and User Experiences that will revolutionize entire industries. Imagine what you could do here.
As a Nielsen User Experience Designer you will be hands-on, and will be expected to bring new and fresh ideas to the company and its evolution of several widely known and used products and applications. You will be the User Experience Designer responsible for a set of Nielsen products, services or applications under the direction of the Watch User Experience team. In this role, the User Experience Designer will provide consultation and guidance to product leaders to inform them of current UI guidelines for desktop and mobile applications. This position requires understanding of client / user needs for assigned products, applications, or solution areas. Key responsibilities include defining and designing enterprise user experiences and building internal business relationships with program stakeholders and sponsors.
Lead user-centered design activities such as:
* Create and design cutting-edge, responsive web and mobile applications.
* Work with product leaders to define and design User Experience deliverables (comprised of wireframes, sitemaps, interaction flows, design artifacts and prototypes).
* Analyze and synthesize user research and understanding to define appropriate functionality and product requirements to drive future re-designs.
* Conceptualizing ideal user journeys/task flows/scenarios
* Participate in usability tests, analyze results and create recommendations.
* Ensure product teams are applying Nielsen consistent enterprise platform standards.
Desired Skills & Experience:
An Associate’s Degree or 2 years of college education is preferred in a design-related field.
* 2+ years experience in User Interface Design (or similar) position.
* Highly experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
* Knowledge of prototyping tools like Axure, Sketch, InVision or similar tools.
* Comfortable with Google tools
* Detail-oriented, highly motivated.
* Budget Responsibility: None
* Key interface relationships (internal and external): technology teams, product key stakeholders, clients
* Number of employees managed: 0
* Number of employees indirectly managed: 0-10
* Number of third party employees (contractors/outsourced) managed: 0
* The role is global/regional/ local : global
* Breadth of functions under management:
* Other factors indicating size/complexity of role:
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content – video, audio, and text – is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Primary Location: Oldsmar , Florida
Secondary Locations:, , ,
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
See full details and apply at https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=3ea7a48adfa0d70352dba51da0c3bfe1