Title: Technical Product Manager – 474850600
Technical Product Manager-13475
Technology and Engineering-USATampa, Florida
Nielsen is looking for a Technical Program Manager/ Product Owner in its Digital Engineering organization to drive product development & technical initiatives across the technical platform portfolio. The platform supports digital products through the management and transformation of data from streaming video, static web pages and mobile apps across all major platforms and devices. A key focus for this position will be partnering with the Engineering Development, Technology, Technical Strategy and Product Leadership to drive platform initiatives and deliver high quality technical and business features/ products.
A Technical Program Manager/ Product Owner is expected to partner with cross-functional teams to drive initiatives related to new product development and enhance the engineering technical stack. As a Technical Program Manager/ Product Owner, you will be the subject matter expert of the platform and work closely with our Engineering teams to understand their needs and use this perspective to drive priorities and align across Technology, Engineering, and Data Science.
* Create and manage product roadmaps, product backlog and release plans for projects and/or product development initiatives
* Work closely with stakeholders to provide solutioning, drive requirements and build user stories in agile development
* Ensure alignment with other technologies supported by key partners in digital ecosystem throughout the product development lifecycle
* Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with engineering and product strategy
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously, proactively communicating prioritizations, trade-offs, issues and decisions.
* Lead ad hoc teams established to identify, investigate, measure, and resolve risks
* Accountability for communicating the overall status of initiatives and escalation of issues to senior leadership
* Aptitude and interest to quickly learn new and emerging technologies
* Bachelor’s degree in business, systems analysis, or computer science preferred
* 5+ years in a dynamic business environment with most experience in digital technology-focused roles
* Solid understanding of Agile Product Ownership and Agile methodologies
* A bias for change and the ability to influence a team toward a culture of quality
* Strong communication, persuasion, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Experience with big data in advertising or publishing is a plus
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content – video, audio, and text – is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Primary Location: Tampa , Florida
Secondary Locations:, , ,
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
See full details and apply at https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=8af13ab0c28b5759cb4cb1d5aa8f8eba