Title: Senior Software Developer – Pega – 595943100
Senior Software Developer – Pega-44651
Technology and Engineering-USAOldsmar, Florida
Pega Software Developer
Nielsen’s mission is to help marketers and media companies measure and improve advertising performance by accurately reporting on what consumers watch, see, or hear (whether on television, the web, in print, or on the radio). This position will be part of a platform team that is building the next generation tools for field operations to effectively manage the workflow for data collection within Nielsen. Ideal candidate would be a highly motivated, technically savvy individual that brings leadership and experience in designing and building large scale web and mobile platforms on AWS using Java and Pega.
* Designs, analyzes, and documents software applications
* Develops, tests, installs, and maintains software applications
* Provides support to internal users and support staff
* Work as part of an agile development team
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Minimum BS degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline
* Strong knowledge of PRPC concepts and hands on development experience.
* Certified Senior Systems Architect with 3-4 years of design and developing solutions in PRPC. Minimum 1 year with Pega version 7.1 or above
* Software development experience in architecting and building large-scale enterprise systems using Java
* Experience in databases like Postgres and/or DynamoDB/Other NoSQL/Json document databases
* Strong communication, problem solving & leadership skills
* Experience working in Agile methodology
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Primary Location: Oldsmar , Florida
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
See full details and apply at https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=0d3461a695f2dc4a932919b14d17872e