Title: Sales Development Representative
Company: Spirion LLC
The Sales Development Rep will generate qualified sales leads for the Regional sales teams with completely outbound business development techniques, following sales processes to prospect business accounts, focusing on identifying and researching lists of companies to target, and developing email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
Essential Functions : 1. Generate qualified sales leads.
2. Analyze, access, input, and retrieve data.
3. Report pertinent information and assist with tasks to support department operations.
4. Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the Spirion products and market.
5. Adhere to established policies and procedures.
6. Ensure Customer Service delivery.
7. Adhere to the Code of Conduct/Ethics and Spirion Core Values.
Duties and responsibilities
• Generate Qualified Sales Leads • Proactively pursue and qualify sales leads via tele-sales, cold calling and email marketing • Conduct a needs assessment, determine client requirements and expectations • Pass qualified sales opportunities onto the Enterprise Sales team • Generate new business leads by providing product information in a timely manger • Vet leads based on sales and marketing-determined criteria • Effectively communicate with the assigned Regional Sales team and schedule calls, and appointments with qualified leads for them • Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
SPIRION LLC – www.spirion.com
• Orchestrate discussions with C-level execs around their business needs and demonstrate the ability to effectively influence key decision makers • Maintain accurate documentation • Utilize all available resources to achieve results • Demonstrate proper telephone and email techniques and etiquette • Successfully develop creative strategies
Qualifications: An individual must be able to perform each Essential Function of the job satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the Essential Functions.
Education: Minimum of an undergraduate degree in Business, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field; or a combination of commensurate experience and education.
Licensure/ Certification: None
Experience: One or more years’ of experience in software/SaaS, sales, or other related, experience making cold calls to decision makers, a commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales, ability to thrive in a team-selling environment, ability to develop sales relationships with clients and solicit referrals, strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to write succinct, crisp emails, high level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic, enjoy phone interaction with professional clients, energetic, eager to learn, ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, ability to manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team. Experience with CRM and/or prior telesales or call center experience a plus. Experience in a goal-oriented sales environment and cyber-security is a plus.
Physical Requirements: The Physical Requirements for this position include being able to constantly operate a computer, frequently communicate within the company, constantly communicate with customers or potential customers, occasionally remain in a stationary position, and occasionally transverse about inside the office.
See full details and apply at https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Spirion/jobs?jk=f846abebced5f936&start=0