Title: Project Analyst
Company: The CSI Companies
This position manages and supports successful implementations of complex and highly visible solution implementation project deliverables for our Credit LOB. You will coordinate all phases of operational implementation project deliverable for assigned projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong credit background with processing systems.
• Meet with client to discuss specifications, work with client and vendors to determine project options, and facilitate meeting with key client personnel including IT for network connectivity, file mapping, and project technical specifications.
• Extensive Knowledge and understanding of all Products and Solutions associated with Credit Card Processing and how they are implemented in conjunction with the setup of a new Credit Card Program.
• Work with credit union staff and vendors to execute the project plan, ensuring technical tasks are completed accurately and on time.
• Complete Gap Analysis to define system set-up requirements.
• Provide Consulting and guidance to client on the best approach to meet their business requirements for assigned projects.
• Identify and report outstanding issues to the assigned project manager; assist with issue resolution.
• Ensure quality in project process; Communicate technical aspects and requirements of projects with third-party vendors internal Project Support Team.
• Provide technical support to credit unions during the design, development, and implementation phases of the project.
• Validates system parameters and conducts testing; modifying program parameters when necessary.
• Provide Post implementation on-site support for new Members projects.
• Assist with consulting and guidance on resolving major Production issues by identifying impact and by defining and implementing a resolution for resolving.
• Assist with identifying improvements to the defined processes within the department.
• Understand and complete technical tasks associated with various types of department projects.
• Understand client business requirements; communicate between technical groups at client and vendor locations and data map technical files between systems.
• Perform other duties as assigned