Title: Cloud Transformation Manager – 502476700
Cloud Transformation Manager-26479
Technology and Engineering-USATampa, Florida
The Cloud Transformation Manager will lead a team of devops and cloud engineers in the creation ,support and implementation of AWS solutions for the development teams within Audience Measurement. This team is responsible for Collections and Crediting cloud architecture and automation within the Audience Measurement team. The manager will aid in the creation of solution architectures, roadmaps for development and will own the responsibility of AWS based cloud systems to be built. Additionally, the Cloud Transformation Manager will have a hand in the design of automation pipelines and develops standards for CI/CD.
* Responsible for coordinating and directing development and delivery of technology solutions of assigned technical stream(s)
* Develop project plans and team assignments, and direct and review daily project activities
* Aid with development and implementation development standards and guidelines, and review code and design quality. .
* Approve designs provided by subordinate technical staff. Escalate functional, quality and timeline issues as needed.
* Solve resourcing needs with Fulltime staff or third party staff augmentation cost effectively
* Manage, coach and development of Full time team(s)
Required Knowledge and Skills
* Atleast three years of technology and AWS services architecture development .
* Experience with infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies (e.g. Chef, Puppet).
* Experience in collaboration, DevOps, IT Operations Automation.
* Expertise in architecting and building Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery system for large scale, distributed microservices application on Cloud (especially AWS) and on prem
* Experience in defining & implementing end-to-end Solution Architecture for large & complex systems
* Expertise in operating production grade Kubernetes with Rancher on cloud: monitoring,alerting, failover, etc.
* Experience in architecting solutions using Java/JEE | Open source technologies
* Proficient in dealing with all the layers in solution ; Multi-channel presentation, business logic in middleware, data access layer, RDBMS | NO-SQL
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content – video, audio, and text – is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Primary Location: Tampa , Florida
Secondary Locations:, , ,
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
See full details and apply at https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=259542e1d58b865f303bfeea12d2a099