Title: User Interface Designer
Company: Haneke Design
If you’re a kick ass designer who’s interested in more than just making pretty things for next quarter’s campaign; if you thirst for the opportunity to be a visionary behind digital products that solve problems and break new ground; if you want to be part of a creative collective that gets things done, we want to talk to you. Haneke Design is looking for a full-time UI Designer in Tampa, FL to create amazing and delightful end user experiences. The ideal candidate should possess superior design skills and familiarity with standard UI conventions for both mobile and web platforms. This candidate will be able to translate high-level business requirements into user task flows and wireframes, and transform them into aesthetically pleasing, intuitive user interfaces.
This position requires a self-starter who can take the stage to present, explain, and champion their work to clients ranging from startup entrepreneurs to well seasoned enterprise executives. These efforts will be supported by a strong project management team and a crew of seasoned, like-minded designers and developers.
If it sounds like a fit, please email a cover letter and resume.
• Work with a team and independently to understand, architect, and design dynamic front-end user experiences for desktop and mobile web, iOS and Android.
• Take ownership of UI components and ensure consistency and ease of the user experience.
• Collaborate with development, product management, and other designers.
• Proven UI design skills and a strong understanding of UX patterns and best practices.
• Knowledge of evolving web and app user experiences, conventions, and technologies.
• Proficiency in industry-standard design tools.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• The ability to multi-task across multiple projects, managing your own time, deadlines, team interactions, and deliverables.
• Responsive design
• iOS HIG
• Material design
See full details and apply at https://www.hanekedesign.com/careers/user-interface-designer-tampa/