Title: Sr SDET (Software Developer in Test) – 480932600
Sr SDET (Software Developer in Test)-15827
Technology and Engineering-USATampa, Florida
WebCensus Collections is a platform that supports 20+ global Nielsen products and averages more than 12 billion transactions daily. This area of digital is experiencing rapid growth with many new products, partnerships and adoption driving the need to expand our global footprint, our platform’s capabilities and our team!
We are looking for highly motivated, talented and digital-savvy individuals to become part of this team that develops and enhances this mission critical system.
Nielsen is seeking a Software Engineer in Test to join our Digital Engineering team. The primary goals of this position are to assist the testing effort within each Digital Engineering vertical by providing hands-on development of automated testing suites in an Agile-Scrum environment, review of test cases, strategies & approaches, and to help define the metrics required to measure testing performance in an Agile methodology. This role requires a skillful, energetic, and passionate individual who is excited about the ability to drive quality software development. The ideal candidate for this position is an individual who is technical, innovative, creative, analytical, and wants to utilize their passion to make a difference in bringing quality deliverables to our clients.
As a Software Engineer in Test on the Digital Engineering team, you will be directly involved with Agile-Scrum teams in order to implement test solutions by providing test direction as well as test automation designs from conception to implementation. You will be directly responsible for architecting, designing, leading , coding, and implementing innovative test automation solutions using existing and leading-edge technologies to improve test coverage and test execution. The position requires a high degree of expertise in analyzing and constructing automation designs, as well as, deep hands on programming experience/knowledge. This position works on broad, highly-visible, strategic software development projects in an extremely complex and evolving technical and business environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Responsible for ensuring that all company products and initiatives (from new product development to enhancements) are of the highest quality.
* Responsible for formulating test strategies, test plans, developing/executing/maintaining test cases, test procedures, and test scripts in an Agile-Scrum environment.
* Plan, develop, and execute automated test cases, and develop modular, robust, and maintainable automation scripts in an Agile-Scrum environment.
* Participate in all Agile-Scrum ceremonies.
* Expert Understanding of Software Quality Assurance (SQA) concepts and practices to identify risks, and prepare action plans to mitigate them in an Agile-Scrum environment.
* Design, build, and execute test scenarios by using epics and user stories to uncover defects.
* Analyze, document, and track software defects in an Agile-Scrum environment.
* Ability to lead off-shore test teams, train new hires and team members on applications, tools, technologies, and processes, and oversee their work on team deliverables.
* Ability to work with developers and other testers in an Agile-Scrum environment.
* Responsible for ensuring that testing meets audit standards and follows appropriate processes
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other advanced technical or science degree, or equivalent work experience.
* 5 + years of IT experience
* 3+ years of test experience
* 2+ years of automation experience
* Experience with automation frameworks such as Jenkins or Bamboo
* Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of testing and quality methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
* Superior communication and presentation skills
* Prior experience in Cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
* Prior Agile/Scrum experience.
* Experience working with offshore resources and teams
* Experience working with Atlassian tool set
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content – video, audio, and text – is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Primary Location: Tampa , Florida
Secondary Locations:, , ,
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
See full details and apply at https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=cf52edb06710da54f3bd2aa81bb22366