Title: Sr. Infrastructure Engineer (Priviledge Access)
You know us as the people who figure out who watches the Super Bowl, but we at Nielsen actually do so much more! From tracking who buys what at what price, to investigating internet and mobile viewing and reading activity, Nielsen pulls in billions of data records daily for our customers.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the design, build, deployment and overall strategy for all things identity at Nielsen. This includes authentication and authorization schemes, 3rd party and client integrations, on-prem and cloud based identities with a strong focus on privileged access management for critical systems and sensitive data. Applies new solutions through research and collaboration with team and determines course of action for new application initiatives. Implements new software solutions as required by the business. The core infrastructure technology duties include enterprise Microsoft Active Directory and experience with an Enhanced Security Administrative Environment,(Privileged Access Workstations, Red/Blue Forests design, PKI, PIM/MIM, Server Core, etc), global system security and policy configuration, and top-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives.
This role requires an in depth knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, Federation, SSO, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2016, Windows security, Database Access Management, Virtual Directory solutions and related technology.
* Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
* Implements, maintains, tunes, and supports security infrastructure technologies, such as SiteMinder, SailPoint, Ping, Entrust, CyberArk, AWS IAM, Azure Identity etc.
* Installs and configures infrastructure security systems and related software, while working closely and coordinating with hardware, network, and operating system administrators. Ensures all Software is kept up to date and fully supported by the manufacturer
* Maintains capacity plans based on growth, trends and available metrics
* Contributes and physical and logical network security design standards.
* Develops knowledge and awareness of identity related technologies. Participates in the research and evaluation of new identity technologies and projects
* Advises and distributes information to development teams on security related standards and guidelines.
* Performs production support of infrastructures according to service-level agreements.
* Understands crisis management and escalation procedures and participates when relevant.
* Executes against predetermined Change Advisory Board processes and procedures
* Execution and oversight of network improvements, upgrades and repairs
* Monitor ticket queues, troubleshoot and resolve assigned tickets. Verify with customer that issue is resolved to satisfaction
* Responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of identity and/or privileged access related technologies
* Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
* Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined timeframes
* Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
* Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and customer and business stakeholder requirements
* Cater to doing infrastructure coordination related to design and setup activities at different stages of a project work with various vendors and service providers to ensure productive environment
* Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
* Professionally represent the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects.
* Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
* Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors and contract consultants
* Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
* Maintain good working relationships with all service providers and vendor to ensure that services received meet expected requirements of contract
* Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
* Provide training as required
* Manage customer satisfaction through effectively communicating and managing customer expectations
* Knowledge of current Cybersecurity technologies and practices and their relationship to Infrastructure and Identity and Access Management
* In depth understanding of PKI concepts and technologies to include symmetric and asymmetric cryptography
* Strong understanding of IdAM in Windows and Linux based environments with .X509, SAML and oAuth experience
* General understanding of supporting technologies and protocols including Linux administration, Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), XML, LDAP, SQL, and XACML
* Familiarity with supporting credentialing of mobile devices (Android, IOS)
* Experience with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and OSX client technologies
* Experience working with Microsoft technologies including Active Directory and Windows File Services
* Knowledge of DNS technologies, Infoblox, Windows
* Knowledge of Quest Change Auditor (ARS) is preferable.
* Advanced usage of automated scripted administration through Windows PowerShell
* Must have deep and thorough understanding of monitoring best practices, preferably with LogicMonitor and Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) understanding and experience.
* Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies (e.g. Hyper-V, VMware) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
* Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
* Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably Microsoft Hyper-V and/or VMware technologies
* ITIL v3 Certification.
* B.S. degree in a computer science, information technology, computer related discipline or 5+ years IT work experience in a global information technology infrastructure environment.
* Minimum 7 years overall IT experience with 3-5 years of experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tampa,Florida
See full details and apply at https://jobs.nielsen.com/job/Oldsmar-Infrastructure-Engineer-%28-Privileged-Access-Management%29-FL-34677/466160000/