Title: Software Developer – 7685-en_US
Software Developer – 7685
Technology and Engineering – USA Oldsmar, Florida
Referral Bonus Amount – $1,000.00
As a Software Developer, you will be expected to bring new and fresh ideas to the company and its solutions. The ideal candidate will collaborate with other developers,
architects, and analysts in creating solutions that meet Nielsen’s business requirements and achieve high quality, and speed-to- market solutions. Candidate must be able to
work closely with architects, other developers, DBA’s and the business stakeholders to develop the solutions and have flexibility to work across multiple time zones. This
requires a self-managed strongly technical candidate that can take special projects from inception to completion. The candidate MUST have prior experience in developing
scalable J2EE web application with experience in Java, Design Patterns, RESTful API Webservices, Spring MVC and strong database basics.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
● Minimum of 2 to 5 years IT experience with hands-on software development.
● Strong development skills in J2EE and Web based applications and coding experience with Java, Design Patterns, RESTful API Webservices, Spring MVC, myBatis/Hibernate.
● Strong ability to translate requirements into design and code based on the requirements.
● Strong ability to work effectively as a team member, across project teams.
● Strong ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills to solve design and coding problems.
● Knowledgeable and competent in RDBMS systems such as PostGreSQL, Oracle
● Experience with Apache/Tomcat
● Experience in SQL
● Exposure to front end technologies and coding experience in middleware development
● Ability to Unit Test the code
● Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,
See full details and apply at https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=bfc46782652c27056bd2ccc0b2175057