Title: Senior Software Engineer – ReactJS – 589152000
Senior Software Engineer – ReactJS-43731
Technology and Engineering-USAOldsmar, Florida
* Developing new user-facing features using React.js
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
* Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
* Experience with popular React.js data flow (such as Flux or Redux)
* Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT, LDAP etc
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,node js , etc.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT, Atlassian Bitbucket, GITLABS, SVN ..
* Knowledge on Continuous Integration tools like jenkins, teamcity, Bamboo.. Is an advantage.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Primary Location: Oldsmar , Florida
Secondary Locations:, , ,
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
See full details and apply at https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=9dce2d8d73c30cea53c33cadf7d6bb93