Title: Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer plays a crucial role in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between business needs and technology delivery. The Senior Software Engineer’s role is to plan, design, develop and launch efficient systems and solutions to support business functions for a high tech software company.
This position is primarily responsible for developing .NET web applications and services required to automate critical business functions, such as customer communications, product ordering, e-commerce, software licensing and fulfillment, and support.
The Senior Software Engineer is highly experienced and has considerable decision-making authority. He/she is self-sufficient, requires minimal direct supervision, and mentors/coaches others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Design and develop web applications, services, and database structures for use by Accusoft internal users and external customers.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities for direct reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other math or computer related disciplines; 4 or more years of real industry experience in software development in a variety of roles on a variety of projects; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS (Must Have):
– Minimum of 4 years’ of experience with C#
– Web services (WCF or WebAPI)
– ASP.NET MVC
– Experience in an Information Services organization developing business-critical applications
– Strong back-end development skills on database-connected web applications and services
– Experience in designing and developing middleware/services/SOA, preferably using .NET/C#
– Superb communicator with experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements for external customer and internal user facing systems, and translating them into effective software systems to meet user and stakeholder needs
– Experience with technical leadership over the definition, design, construction, testing, and deployment of robust, secure, user-friendly software
– Provide direction, mentorship, and support to less senior software engineers
– Ability to provide estimates, contributes to project plans, and completes tasks with minimal supervision
– Perform thorough and accurate code and design reviews for others’ work
– Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of application architecture, development methodologies, software design and design patterns, software testing and engineering best practices
– Proven decision maker, comfortable making architectural and integration decisions, balancing technical and business considerations
PREFERRED SKILLS (Nice to Have):
– Experience with an ORM (nHibernate, Dapper, Entity Framework, etc)
– Experience with test-driven development
– Experience in supporting the Information Services needs of a high tech company
– object modeling
Accusoft provides a full spectrum of viewing, document, content and imaging solutions. With its broad range of solutions, Accusoft is committed to deliver best-in-class, enterprise grade and fully supported applications. Accusoft products work reliably behind the scenes and in the forefront for capturing, processing, storing and viewing images, documents and more.
CULTURE and PERKS:
Founded in 1991, Accusoft brings together an extremely talented, intelligent group of people to solve challenges and work together on some of the most sophisticated imaging technology in the world. We surround ourselves with creative and innovative thinkers who care about what they create and want to be part of the solution.
Some other unique things about us…
– Great work-life balance
– Free snacks (both the healthy and unhealthy kind) and soda always available
– Onsite Foosball, Ping-Pong, Pool Table, Video Games
– Personal Gym onsite and local riverside park just minutes away
– EV Parking Stations/Spaces
– Discounts off food provided by local restaurant venders
– Monthly Birthday Celebrations
– And a Social Committee dedicated to coordinating fun group activities for the team
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits are provided with a minimum waiting period. Some of our benefits include 401k, vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, stock option plan, comprehensive health and dental plan, company paid short & long term disability, and life insurance, a fun family oriented environment, and more! Join our team in Tampa, FL for a rewarding career in digital imaging!
ACCUSOFT CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
See full details and apply at https://accusoft.applicantpro.com/jobs/855125.html