Title: Salesforce CRM Director
Valpak is looking for a strategic Salesforce champion to lead our Salesforce team and company Salesforce strategy. This is a key person to our organization and will act as the liaison between the franchise sales network, marketing and technical areas in the development and roll out of our CRM/CPQ system.
GREAT, SO WHAT’S THE JOB?
Valpak has a dedicated Salesforce team that does just about everything you can imagine with Salesforce to assist our national sales organization. This position is for a highly-skilled, experienced Salesforce professional who get jazzed about:
• Representing the sales organization and the sales reps in creation of an efficient Salesforce process
• Reviewing the Valpak lead-to-cash process for opportunities for automation and efficiency utilizing Salesforce.com based on stakeholder feedback
• Serving as CRM Product Owner and overseeing CRM projects
• Translating sales and business needs into technical SF implementation requirements
The role involves a high degree of interaction with Executives and collaboration with various teams across the company. We’re a diverse, supportive, hard-working group that balances recurring work with a variety of ad-hoc analysis that makes every day different and interesting!
NO REALLY, WHAT WOULD I DO? A successful Salesforce CRM Director will:
• Collaborate with Sales, Franchise Operations, Training, ITSS, and Marketing to initiate implementation activities for new processes are needed
• Work with key stakeholders to prioritize high-value projects aligned with measurable KPIs.
• Develop and monitor metrics across the sales process
• Collaborates with sales training on adoption strategies and implementation plans
• Oversee change management efforts as it pertains to new releases and CRM usage
SO WHAT KIND OF PROFFESIONAL ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for awesome, experienced Salesforce.com professionals. Bonus points if you have a master’s degree in a related field and a Salesforce.com certification. In a nutshell, we’re looking for people whose experience and skillset offer:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or another related field is desirable
• Substantial experience in a combined sales, consulting, and/or general operational role with at least 5 years of management experience
• Demonstrates leadership ability and independent decision making
• Salesforce Implementation Experience
• Experience with Pardot and Engage preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational & interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
• Excellent presentation and written skills
• Knowledge of Agile is a plus
At Valpak, we look for employee-focused, committed, and passionate Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). For nearly 50 years, Valpak has led the way in the coupon mailing industry, providing money-saving discounts to millions of consumers and local businesses looking to reach new customers and strengthen their marketing successes. Our mission is to help people save, businesses grow and neighborhoods thrive.
If you desire to work in a comfortable, collaborative atmosphere, Valpak may be the place for you. Our workforce is diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and 401K. As a family-focused company we believe in balancing work and play so feel free to use your paid time off as you wish.
Valpak is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
See full details and apply at https://careers-valpak.icims.com/jobs/1312/job?mode=view