Title: Salesforce CRM Administrator
Are you looking to jumpstart your Salesforce.com career? Valpak is looking for a Salesforce Administrator that is ready to tackle our database and end user needs. In this role you will have exposure to all aspects of the business, with the potential of advancement into other departments as the role matures. If the next step in your career is to be a Salesforce Developer, this is not the position for you. If however, you enjoy training and helping end users adopt Salesforce, we’d like to talk to you!
• Overall day to day management of SFDC, emphasizing user engagement and adoption. Creates and maintains custom reports as well as campaigns upon request of end users.
• Provides strategic consulting to end users with best practices and use of CRM applications. Assists with developing training programs and materials.
• Assists with user licensing assignments, permissions and monitors usage.
• Transfers prospects, leads and opportunities upon request. Updates and maintains proprietary sales team setup.
• Partners with various teams including Marketing, Operations, IT and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties throughout the organization.
• Delivers online and telephone training to maintain data hygiene and records to improve report accuracy and responsiveness to technical issues.
• Minimum of 1 year of Salesforce administrative experience.
• A relevant Salesforce certification is highly desirable.
• Proficiency in Salesforce.com Administrative skills such as end user training, creating Users, Profiles, Roles is required.
• Knowledge of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and Process Builder is required.
• Demonstrate organizational skills and detail orientation with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work independently and be results driven.
• Strong Reporting and Dashboards skills with knowledge of how to report on KPIs.
• Requirements gathering and detail oriented.
At Valpak, we look for employee-focused, committed, and passionate Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). For nearly 50 years, Valpak has led the way in the coupon mailing industry, providing money-saving discounts to millions of consumers and local businesses looking to reach new customers and strengthen their marketing successes. Our mission is to help people save, businesses grow and neighborhoods thrive.
If you desire to work in a collaborative atmosphere, Valpak may be the place for you. Our workforce is diverse in perspectives and culture. We provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and 401(k). We believe in balancing work and play so feel free to use your paid time off as you wish.
Valpak is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
See full details and apply at https://careers-valpak.icims.com/jobs/1342/salesforce-crm-database-administrator/job?mode=view