Title: Salesforce Administrator – Analyst
Valpak is looking for a Salesforce Administrator – Analyst to create and implement CRM solutions. This person does this effectively by using a combination of systems expertise and process knowledge about CRM functions such as account management, contact management, lead generation, opportunity management, product management, marketing automation, order management, and Salesforce billing. He/she also has practical experience in analyzing business needs, customizing Salesforce.com solutions, deploying them, and supporting them.
GREAT, SO WHAT’S THE JOB?
Valpak has a dedicated Salesforce team that does just about everything you can imagine with Salesforce to assist our national sales and franchise organizations. This position is for a highly-skilled, experienced Salesforce professional who get jazzed about a position that entails:
• CRM-related projects, execute the Software Development Lifecycle, including eliciting requirements, designs, customizing the applications, tests, implementation plans, data uploads, data analyses, incident reports, etc.
• Implement all necessary CRM technologies including integration to a marketing platform to create fully-customized business process solutions in a complex, multi-system environment, except for coding-level development.
The role involves collaboration with various teams across the company. We’re a diverse, supportive, hard-working group that balances recurring work with a variety of ad-hoc analysis that makes every day different and interesting!
NO REALLY, WHAT WOULD I DO? A successful Salesforce Administrator – Analyst will:
• Participate as a hands-on resource in Salesforce.com-scheduled software upgrade projects, regression-testing in-use functionality and exploring changes and new functionality being delivered.
• Lead Salesforce related projects by identifying stakeholders, gathering requirements, solutioning and design, documentation and change management of process and system changes.
• Support Salesforce technology strategy and contribute to changes in company technical policy to provide maximum ROI based on evolution in Salesforce technical direction.
• Support live CRM operations where Salesforce.com is a piece of an even larger, integrated enterprise solution which encompasses other, related systems.
• Work in an Agile software-development environment (using KANBAN or Scrum) with a small team of CRM specialists who cover all CRM processes and Salesforce tools.
• Work with Salesforce.com developers (such as APEX-coders) to design and deliver best SFDC solutions.
SO WHAT KIND OF PROFFESIONAL ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for awesome, experienced Salesforce.com professionals. Bonus points if you have a degree in a related field and a Salesforce.com certification. In a nutshell, we’re looking for people whose experience and skillset offer:
• Ability to analyze, design, build, test and deploy Salesforce.com customizations, which will include components such as: workflow rules, workflow alerts, approval processes, email, automated email responses, page layouts, form layout changes, document templates, custom buttons/links, data fields, fields/relationships, validation rules, reports and dashboards, security, AppExchange, etc.
• Ability to design and execute solutions, must be aware of the existence and purposes of all the components of the Salesforce.com toolkit, lead to cash, Chatter, Data Loader, the Sales and Service clouds.
• Mid-level or better business expertise in one or more of these CRM business processes: account management, contact management, lead generation, opportunity management, product management, order management, billing and payments, and marketing automation.
• Leadership skills to lead efforts to make changes to a highly-integrated systems environment.
• Strong abilities to document, understand, test, present, and explain process flows and analyze data.
• Strong ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly in integrated ERP systems and/or systems with many interfaces.
• 5 years of business experience in sales functions is required, with the knowledge of business role such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, etc.
• 2+ years as a dedicated Salesforce administrator is required.
• At least 1 Salesforce implementation, from concept through post-go-live-support
• Salesforce.com Administrator Certifications are a plus
• Salesforce CPQ knowledge/experience is a plus
• Pardot knowledge/experience is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree is required.
No regular travel is required.
Business casual environment.
Agile software development environment.
At Valpak, we look for employee-focused, committed, and passionate Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). For nearly 50 years, Valpak has led the way in the coupon mailing industry, providing money-saving discounts to millions of consumers and local businesses looking to reach new customers and strengthen their marketing successes. Our mission is to help people save, businesses grow and neighborhoods thrive.
If you desire to work in a comfortable, collaborative atmosphere, Valpak may be the place for you. Our workforce is diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and 401K. As a family-focused company we believe in balancing work and play so feel free to use your paid time off as you wish.
Valpak is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
See full details and apply at https://careers-valpak.icims.com/jobs/1328/job?mode=view