Title: Marketing Specialist
Company: Florida Funders
The Florida Funders (FF) Marketing Specialist owns all marketing strategy, implementation, and execution company-wide. This position reports to the Managing Partner of Florida Funders. Their primary responsibility is lead generation for the FF Business Development team. Additionally, this position owns all Investor and Founder events as well as managing the FF outsourced digital marketing firm relationship. By utilizing organizational skills, this role is responsible for consistent communications, relations, and reporting between Florida Funders and key partners including investors, founders, partners, and sponsors.
– Work with Bus Development team to double the number of active FF investors in 2019
– Assist with design and Implementation of FF Marketing Strategy
– Support event set up and follow up. Set up event logistics such as promotion, invitation, registration, food, location, speakers, etc. Will also attend meetings/events to coordinate, assist and support wherever necessary.
– Manage data entry and optimization in Hubspot.
– Execute strategies, processes, and projects set by the General Partners and – Business Development to ensure organizational effectiveness in regards to events and marketing efforts.
– Own all digital advertising, email flows, other digital efforts, PR, events and – develop reports to measure effectiveness. Suggest and implement strategies to improve results.
– Company Communication to investors, partners, sponsors, event logistics staff, and other stakeholders.
– May be assigned to oversee interns/Florida Funders team members/partners with projects, processes, and deadlines.
– Take initiative, hit deadlines, and hold yourself accountable. Under promise and over deliver.
– Organized project management and attention to detail.
– Event management experience
– Experience working with vendors and venues
– Effective spoken communication, grammar, and professional writing
– Effective time management
– Research, critical thinking, and analytical skills
– Planning and the ability to work with others
– Technology skills: Digital advertising (Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Google Adwords), general SEO knowledge, general CRM knowledge, Mailchimp or other mass-mailer experience, Google Drive, Gmail, syncing iPhone/iPad/outlook/google calendars, Microsoft Office/Google ‘Office’
See full details and apply at https://angel.co/l/2eXNdk