Title: IT Scrum Master
Company: Schellman & Co., LLC.
For the past 17 years, Schellman has consistently changed the landscape of compliance. We perform only IT services for our clients, including auditing and cybersecurity assessments. We move quickly, remain at the forefront of the industry and more closely align with a tech firm than a CPA firm.
As we were just named one of the fastest growing firms for the second year in a row, we are adding a highly talented IT Scrum Master to our team. The IT Scrum Master is part of a collaborative, innovative group of technology professionals that drive the design and evolution of state-of-the-art internal and external applications which make the business faster and more effective. This newly created role reports to our CIO and is located within our Corporate Headquarters in the Westshore Business District.
Our ideal candidate’s background includes solid business analysis, project management as well as a dedicated Scrum Master. In addition, we’re searching for a collaborative self-starter with outstanding communication and coaching skills who isn’t afraid to drive change.
• Plans, coordinates, monitors, and supports the implementation of multiple small to medium systems and/or products.
• Acts as a buffer between the team and process overhead, removes obstacles and interruptions, so each team member can focus on the timely delivery of software.
• Guides the team’s operations by facilitating ceremonies (e.g. daily standup, sprint planning) and instilling Agile principles into daily activities to ensure smooth functioning of the delivery team.
• Keeps external stakeholders, collaborates, and other interested parties are well-informed on team progress and activities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 3- 7 years’ experience implementing Agile methodologies
• Preferred experience within small sized Agile implementations (e.g. 1-5 teams)
• Has the ability to take ownership of workstream tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
• Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
• Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
• Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• CSM, CSPO or equivalent.
Schellman might not be as well-known, but we are definitely well-liked. We’ve been recognized in the industry as one of the top Best Small Firms to Work for by Consulting Magazine and Top 10 for Comp and Benefits on Glassdoor, but more importantly, our employees have great things to say about working here: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Schellman-and-Company-Reviews-E666239.htm
If you’re interested in being an integral part of growth within an established, successful firm, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is located in Tampa, FL. At this time, we are unable to consider candidates that are remote based, need sponsorship, or are located outside of the United States.
Schellman & Company, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
See full details and apply at https://www.schellman.com/careers?gh_jid=4413668002