Title: GRC Security Architect – 9499-en_US
GRC Security Architect – 9499
Operations – USA Oldsmar, Florida
The primary responsibility of the GRC Security Architect is to manage and mature the cyber security governance, risk and compliance program. Aligning with the priorities identified by the cyber security leadership team this position will contribute to the strategic road map for GRC development & maturity, drive initiatives and generate deliverables. Strong leadership is required with a solid vision and ability to provide encouragement while driving change on a global scale.
* Plan for future-state cyber security GRC by providing direction on development and implementation of governance, risk and compliance processes, tools and metrics.
* Annual review and maintenance of the cyber security policy, control objectives and authoritative sources.
* Define requirements and manage the deployment of eGRC solution to assist with the maintenance of risk and policy compliance
* Consult with leadership teams to create and maintain scorecards for tracking compliance and measuring risk across regions, market and portfolios.
* Assist resource owners and IT staff in understanding and responding to security audit failures reported by internal and external auditing departments.
* Train and mentor other team members to consistently deliver on the goals and objectives of the cyber security governance program.
* Identify strategic, operational and systemic compliance related issues and effectively negotiate with and influence stakeholders to resolve issues by developing proposals, outlining solutions, and negotiating time commitments and resources.
* Maintain a strong understanding of global regulations for cyber security, data privacy, and vendor management
* Exhibit strong communication, collaboration and conflict management skills to establish and maintain relationships with business leaders, customers, and 3rd parties
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience required
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in Governance Risk and Compliance, and at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role in GRC
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in performing audits and assessments or support for 3rd party audits
* Working knowledge of cyber security standard frameworks such as ISO, NIST, CSA
* Requires excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building and leadership skills, business judgment
* Experience providing design requirements and using for eGRC tools.
* Working knowledge of Service Now GRC a plus
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar, Florida
See full details and apply at https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=457f390b916302e3f4296b2bd36ee34a