Title: GRC Cyber Security Specialist (Req. #9500)
You know us as the people who figure out who watches the Super Bowl, but we at Nielsen actually do so much more! From tracking who buys what at what price, to investigating internet and mobile viewing and reading activity, Nielsen pulls in billions of data records daily for our customers.
Our Governance, Risk and Compliance team is seeking a Cyber Security Specialist. This role will be conducting vendor security risk assessments to determine if vendors meet our cyber security standards or need to improve in certain areas. This position will also complete risk assessments or audits that clients may request of Nielsen. This will involve completion of cyber security assessment forms with a focus on fostering confidence in the Cyber Security program with our clients.
This will require a experience conducting risk assessments and will work cross-functionally across the entire organization, globally to ensure effective communication, mitigate risk & negotiate cyber security requirements.
* Perform Vendor security risk evaluations and scheduled re-assessments as defined by tier of vendor.
* Define mitigating controls or required remediation for vendors where there are identified weaknesses. Track and ensure remediation occurs.
* Escalate required Vendor risks to manager and ensure clear communication with requesters on the vendor risk score and processes.
* Provide audit evidence in support of regulatory or third party audits. Ensure audit findings are recorded and tracked to resolution.
* Engage in RFP and pre-sales activities, and support the commercial team to provide information relevant to the cyber security program.
* Complete annual or periodic cyber security assessments received from clients. Liaison with appropriate product leadership, cyber security team members and other technology teams to validate technical responses.
* Conduct internal compliance risk assessments or monitoring for identified projects.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience required
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance
* Minimum of 3 years of assessing technical controls and designing remediation solutions
* Working knowledge of cyber security standard frameworks such as ISO, NIST, CSA
* Some networking and systems support experience required.
For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tampa,Florida
See full details and apply at https://jobs.nielsen.com/job/Oldsmar-GRC-Cyber-Security-Specialist-FL-34677/461699900/