Title: Data Services Manager
Company: Geographic Solutions Inc
The Data Services team works collaboratively with the sales, technology and business teams to uncover the actionable business insights from data that fuel new products and insights. The role is to lead and inspire teams across our company to solve important customer problems with data. The Data Services Manager will help to inform development of and enable solutions that span the gamut in terms of analytic complexity from descriptive analytic insights to sophisticated algorithms or models. The director will lead, execute and coordinate analyses, models and projects from hypothesis to delivery which reflect knowledge of business questions and align with project and business objectives.
• Five (5) to Ten (10) years of Product Management work experience in a top tech company, government labor or economics sector or innovative technology startup (or equivalent experience).
• BS in economics or quantitative data, statistics, or related field required.
• Experience using data visualization tools or programming libraries such as Tableau, SAS Visual Analytics, Datameer, D3 or derivative.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, preferably with a labor economics focus.
• SQL Server Reporting and Analytics Services.
• Data modeling both OLTP and OLAP.
• Written and oral communication skills.
See full details and apply at http://www.geographicsolutions.com